Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Website Graphics - Cheap Webspace

People often ask me for a good place to get web space at. Blogger here is ok but once you setup a professional website to install your website graphics, you will need an Internet Provider such as the one I use.

JUSTHOST




It is ridiculously cheap, has unlimited bandwidth, tons of free tools including WordPress Blogs and you can add domains on the same account relatively cheaply.

Anyway, it is the only host I am using for my clients right now so you may want to check out their specials. I think they have one right now for $3.45/mn and it includes the domain registration. I'm not sure how long that special lasts so you might want to check it out today.

Oh yeh, I also like it because they are one of the only places that accepts Paypal!

No comments:

Post a Comment